Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Even though........

 I have continued to read all my favourite blogs (you know who you are) I have not

really been in a commenting frame of mind most of the time.....................................

Which I now feel is a little .......'one-sided'? 'selfish'? 'lazy'? All of those? Anyhoo, I'm trying to 

re-engage with things that make me feel better in life, and I realise that I have missed blogging

so am going to try to 'do better'.............


I have just made soup......and candles....and done some laundry..........and now some ironing to

do.

So far this is not 'doing better' is it? Oh well.....baby steps and all that........

3 comments:

  1. Baby steps'll do me fine and dandy! Very impressed that you had soup-making and candle-making in the same sentence! Look forward to hearing more when and if you feel like it.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne.....hope your ankle is ok. Seems like it may take me a while to get back in the saddle ! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, with you on not really being in the frame of mind. I have been avoiding posting as it would really seem like one long moan-fest. You've inspired me, will test my mental agility by trying to post only positive things.

    ReplyDelete